“While a stunning first impression is not the same thing as love at first sight, it surely is an invitation to consider the matter.” (Anonymous)

Welcome to Marlborough’s newly updated website! Hopefully, you’ll find it reflects the true personality of our town while providing all the important local information. We hope it will be a place you’ll want to visit often.

Amy J. Traversa, First Selectman, announced that the Town of Marlborough is contemplating a project to replace the Jones Hollow Road Bridge over the Blackledge River. The bridge replacement project would receive federal funds under the Federal Local Bridge Program administered by the Connecticut Department of Transportation.

If undertaken, the project design would be expected to begin in early 2017, with construction likely in 2020 or 2021.

The First Selectman points out that local and state policy encourages early information to citizens on such projects and encourages people to raise any concerns with municipal officials early in the planning process. Persons requiring additional information should contact Peter F. Hughes, Planning & Development Director at (860) 295–6202, or e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Marlborough has received a commitment award based on the preliminary cost estimates of $1.81 million. Under this program, the town would receive 80% reimbursement of the cost from federal aid, with the remaining 20% paid from municipal funds.

The federal aid for the project was authorized under the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP – 21) administered by the Federal Highway Administration and the Connecticut Department of Transportation.

Town Hours of Operation

Monday            8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday           8:00 - 7:00
Wednesday      8:00 - 4:30
Thursday          8:00 - 4:30
Friday              8:00 - Noon

Marlborough needs volunteer Board and Commission members to help local government make the important decisions that will determine our quality of life. If you’re interested in contributing your service and talent to our community, please consider applying to serve as a local board or commission member!

APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT TO BOARDS, COMMISSIONS OR COMMITTEE

Current Events

21 Jan 2019;
12:00AM
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
21 Jan 2019;
06:00PM -
Fire Commission
22 Jan 2019;
07:00PM -
Planning Commission
23 Jan 2019;
07:00PM -
Nature Trails & Sidewalks Commission
04 Feb 2019;
07:00PM -
Conservation Commission
05 Feb 2019;
07:00PM -
Board of Selectmen

Emergency Contacts

  • Connecticut State PoliceMarlborough Police Information

    911 - Fire, Police, Medical Emergency Vehicle Dispatch

    Resident State Trooper – Office (860)295-9098
    Email Trooper Dunshee: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

    Constable/Director of Public Safety Services - Jay Kehoe  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

    CT State Police Troop K
       Emergency - 911
       Non-emergency – (860) 465-5400

    Sewer Alarm & Repair
       Emergencies & Alarms: FR Mahoney & Associates (508)765-0051
       Routine Information: Marlborough Building Department (860)295-6202

    Middlesex Hospital
    Blue Hospital SignMarlborough Medical Center
    Emergency Service
    24 hours a day - 7 days a week
    (860) 358-3200
    12 Jones Hollow Rd
    Marlborough, CT 06447
       Need to Schedule an Appointment?
       With SmartER you can book your Marlborough Medical Center Emergency Room visit in advance.